Sunday, April 10, 2011

The weekend is here at last.

And about time too - I thought it would never ever arrive. And seeing as it was Saturday I wasn't in any particular hurry to raise myself from the dead either.

Once breakfast was over I made a couple of shelves for in here and I now have all of the DVDs nicely lined up. How long they will stay like that though is anyone's guess. And once that was done and it was midday I legged it to St Eloy for the shopping. Nothing much of any excitement, except that LIDL was selling soft fruit trees at €1:69 each. I hate goosegogs, and why buy blackberries when I'm overrun with brambles? But there were two blackcurrant bushes and one blueberry bush left, and they have gone now :-)

This evening Pionsat's 3rd XI were playing Teilhet and the Goatslayers won 1-0 due to a disputed penalty (I was in no position to see, it has to be said) but there was quite a bit on moaning and groaning from everyone on the field throughout the match. Pionsat played quite well for the first hour and were unlucky not to have taken something from this game. They need to win games like these to keep their mid-table slot alive.

And this evening I've been recording all of the CDs that I bought just recently and copying them onto SD cards to play in Caliburn. The SD cards need to be rearranged and so that means an end to the legendary "Help Yourself to Kate Bush" card, which is sad.

Tomorrow I have a double-header. Pionsat's 1st and 2nd XI are both away, and they are both playing Charbonnieres - Paugnat at Paugnat. The 2nd XI kick off at 13:00 and the 1st XI at 15:00 so I'm going to be out all afternoon even though I have plenty to be getting on with here.

I hope the weather keeps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment