Friday, August 3, 2012

I didn't take a pic ...

... of the work that I did on the wall today. There's a good reason for this.

I put a lot of work into it too - removed all of the breeze blocks that I don't want in the wall, hung the window framework, and then built up a fair few rows of stones both inside and outside, filling the space inbetween with lightweight concrete. It was all looking quite impressive too and I was totally depressed when with just a few minutes to go until knocking-off time, I dropped a rather large stone right onto the wall and knocked off about 2 rows of what I had built so far today. One very unhappy bunny, especially as I was out working until 19:30. If I had knocked off at 19:00 - the usual time, none of this would have happened.

Anyway, apart from that, I had the usual couple of hours on the internet, and a chat with Rosemarie on the phone, as well as a visit from Bill and the Hound of the Baskervilles. I seem to be in demand again.

Anyway tomorrow I'll have another go on the wall and try not to knock anything off it again. I'm starting to notice a lack of water too. A storm is forecast for Saturday night - I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment