Friday, May 27, 2011

I've been gardening today

I need to as well as I have so many plants lying around that need to be planted before I go away.

I started on the herbs and they've now all been properly put in place. The troughs that I used at my apartment in Brussels for my hedge on the balcony - they are just the job for this. I've had to put themint into a pot all on its own as it was going berserk and overwhelming everything else in the trough where it was.

There are just a few herbs remaining but they are in small pots in the cloche and aren't really up to being planted out as yet.

But I did find a plant that I didn't recognise in the herb troughs. That, together with a couple of others that I can't recognise, I've put on my Facebook page to see if anyone can identify them - you can see the link on the right-hand side.

This afternoon I planted everything that I bought from the sale at St Gervais, and there was tons of that too, and then made a start on the stuff growing in the cloche.

And so what with this morning on the computer again, this evening I went round to Marianne's for a discussion and a perusal of the railway stuff that I received from Henri at Radio Tartasse. and that's impressive too. But basically Marianne and I have to go a-breaking and entering again, and we'll do that when I come back from the UK.

1 comment:

  1. identité de la panthère rose est maintenant révélé!

    ReplyDelete