Saturday, May 28, 2011

Caliburn is getting ready ...

... for his voyage to the UK next week. I had a good hunt around the garden and eventually found all of the framework for the suspended flooring. Two years of staying outside hasn't done it much good though, and it needed a really good cleaning and some repairs too but now it's in positions.

However there's no sign of the flooring sheets. I've probably used them in some kind of building project somewhere. That means a trip to the DiY shop tomorrow to buy some more.

All of the kitchen utensils have been washed and cleaned and they are all in place. I've no gas though for the gas burner that I bought at a brocante. I'll have to find some of that on my travels. But the electrics in the back work now and so I can run the slow cooker for now.

Apart from that I was on the web site this morning, and later in the evening I cleaned the oven in the verandah for the first time since I can'tr remember when.

Tomorrow it's shopping amd maybe the swimming baths if the weather is pleasant. And then I can start to load up Caliburn ready to go on Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment