Sunday, March 4, 2012

The weather wasn't quite as nice today.

Based on my scheme of description, we had "scattered clouds" this morning followed by "clouds" this afternoon, rather a change from the "glorious" of the last couple of days.

I was up quite early this morning and had something of a lazy half-day doing nothing in particular. From there  it was off to Commentry for a change and the shops there. But there was nothing extraordinary at all about the place today and I didn't buy anything special at all. I did make it to the swimming baths at Neris though, for the first time in ages, and I'm all clean now.

I finally managed to watch a football match tonight - Pionsat's 2nd XI against Menetrol. and despite playing a little better, they still managed to lose again. They are struggling now near the foot of the table and it's looking quite ominous.

No comments:

Post a Comment