Monday, July 2, 2012

This is a rare event for a Sunday.

Yes, I was up and about and breakfasting long before 09:00. Mind you, I don't think that anyone at all could have slept through the torrential downpour that we were having. It certainly was impressive. And all my clothes from the washing that I did the other day - they've had another rinse.

It was Roche d'Agoux where I went with Marianne this morning. It's the start of the tourist season and so for the next 8 Sundays my lie-in will go for a burton while I act as Marianne's technician for all of the Open Days in the Canton.

Marianne made lunch afterwards and then it was back here to carry on with the European Paper Mountain. I've found piles more papers that need sorting and filing, and so I can see this turning into a "Forth Bridge" job.

That's about it, really. I'm tired after my early start and so I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment