Saturday, August 11, 2012

Damn Damn Damn Damn!!!!

I went into Commentry this afternoon to do my shopping. I didn't buy anything too exciting but I spent up at the Bricomarché. And it was there that I had a disaster.

No glass there - all sold out. But the guy there did have a rummage around and managed to find some offcuts of glass that would do to make the windows for the lean-to. So he cut them to size and I put them carefully on the floor in the back of Caliburn. I then took the ladder off the roof of Caliburn so that I could put all the guttering up there. No room on the roof rack to put the ladder back and so without thinking, I simply threw the ladder into the back of Caliburn as I would normally do. The crash and tinkle told its own story.

This morning I was going to work and I managed to select the music for one of the four rock programmes that I need to do, but then I was sidetracked and didn't do very much after that. And back home after the shopping I crashed out until 19:30 and if someone hadn't 'phoned me up I would still be asleep now.

Dunno what's the matter with me just now. I'm going to have to put more effort into concentrating on what I ought to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment