Thursday, May 19, 2011

All I can say ...

... is that if the sat-nav is still in Caliburn, then it is doing a pretty good impersonation of another piece of Caliburn's equipment because all that there is in Caliburn's cab right now is the passenger seat. Everything else is out.

I suppose that I shall have to write this one off to experience, I reckon. But it's given me an opportunity to clear out the cab and I'm in the course of cleaning all of the plastic and the fascia and so on - or, at least, I was but I happened to notice the time - 19:24, long after knocking-off time, and so I'll have to finish tomorrow.

Mind you, there's a reason why I was still working at 19:24, and that was due in some small measure to the fact that I started at ... errr ... 11:05 this morning. Yes, I slept through all of the alarms agin, but then again it was 03:45 when I went to bed - carried away on the web site again, that's my excuse. Mind you, the night before it was 04:15 when I went to bed and so maybe that has something to do with it too.

And so tomorrow, assumimg that I wake up, I'll finish off cleaning and reassembling Caliburn and then I need to check my auxiliary electrical system as that's not working properly and I want to sort that out before I go to the UK.

I also have to find all the bits for the false floor and I've no idea where they might be. A lot has happened in the 2 years since I last went to the UK (apart from the day trip the other week of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment