Sunday, December 25, 2011

I didn't feel much like getting up this morning.

I can't sleep in Brussels and it's pretty pointless trying, if you ask me. And so when the alarm went off at 08:30 I was already alive and kicking. Having fallen off the end of the bed three times doesn't help much either and so I turned the bed round in the middle of the night. Now it's my feet that will fall out.

This morning we went shopping at the health food supermarket over the road. After that I made a start on the work that we had to do. Another shopping trip, this time to Waterloo for the stuff we couldn't find at the health food shop was on the cards for later and after a coffee, we went to Chi Chi's, the Tex-Mex restaurant, for a Christmas Eve meal.

Back here, we watched the Chronicles of Narnia II, which isn't a patch on the first one, and that was Christmas Eve. And now I'm off to bed. I have to wait until tomorrow to find out what Santa has bought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment