Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Solar water heating from the dump load ...

... was not an issue today. We didn't see the sun at all, it was so grey and miserable. Winter is back with a vengeance. It's hard to think that only 3 days ago I was standing outside in the alltogether giving the naughty bits a really good scrub under the solar shower. No danger of that today.

And so wiht not going outside at all, I stayed in and started to sort through a vast pile of paperwork that I had lying around. All kinds of stuff here, and some of it has been here for centuries by the looks of it.

Of course I ended up being sidetracked and branching off on something else, but it's the thought that counts after all. I even found a few things that had been missing for ages, which just goes to show that you can do it when you really try.

I almost had the fire on as well. Temperature has dropped in here to about 14°C or thereabouts and that's cold as well. We've had 10°C more than that just recently.

I had to pop into Pionsat to see someone about something, but I'm not going to go into details about it as I am rather disppointed (to say the least) about the outcome of this meeting. All I can say is that for once I tried to do something correctly by the book, but even when you do try to do it, it never works out. Years ago, in my misspent youth, I would have forged a letterhead and done it myself. I'm beginning to understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment