Friday, June 8, 2012

I was up ...

... this morning at 08:30. That was surprising seeing as how it was well after 04:00 and starting to dawn when I went to bed, never mind to sleep. What was the spur to my leaving the depths of my darkest pit was a phone call telling me that I was going to have a brief visit. I had a few things to do before then.

After that, it was off to visit Rosemarie. She's had car issues and needed something sorted out at the garage, but didn't understand what the guy there was telling her. and so yours truly was summoned to appear ...

Rosemarie lives in one of the most beautiful parts of the Gorges de la Sioule and the view from the road up to her house is phenomenal - it's well worth the price of the drive up to her. But anyway, we sorted out her garage man and that part of the story ended happily ever after.

Seeing as I was out and about and I am going to be busy this weekend I nipped to LIDL and did some shopping for next week - no sense in me going out tomorrow if i'm out today.

This afternoon I steam-cleaned the kitchen area of the verandah. Well, some of it anyway. It was in a pretty sorry state. But I think that I ought to spend some time in my busy schedule doing some kind of cleaning up. The place is looking unhealthy after my long absence just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment