Monday, August 27, 2012

After the excitement of Sunday ...

... today was just a routine radio day. Despite a late night I was up early and I printed out all of the paperwork for the recordings and sorted out some music too for Radio Arverne. Rosemarie rang up too to see if I would be heading out to Montlucon in the near future as she needs to pick up a few things - I've tentatively pencilled that in for Wednesday morning as I need some stuff too.

The radio recordings all went according to plan although I'm very miffed by the fact that I didn't need to have done all of that work last week - it turns out that 4 or 5 weeks ago I'd done some stuff on traffic convictions and penalty points on a French driving licence and i'd completely forgotten about it. We didn't need any of the stuff that I spent all that time doing. Still, it won't go to waste - it means that I can spend a few weeks, if not months, writing this year's Christmas Special without being under any last-minute pressure.

What didn't go to plan though were the roads and the traffic. The place was crawling with grockels blocking the roads and rubbernecking everything. I hate this time of the year.

Anyway, now I'm home and as I'm pretty much shattered i'm off to bed for an early night. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment