Thursday, November 15, 2012

The floor is almost up

Just two boards left to pull up but they aren't going to be easy as I can't get  the circular saw in to cut them off the boardss that run through the bedroom. I'll have to go in for a bit of heavy engineering for that.

And I'm glad that I decided to take it up anyway, as two of the boards are pretty rotten. They weren't going to hold much up. I'll have to treat all of the beams now with xylophene just in case there's anything living there that shouldn't be.

This morning though, I read through everything that I had written this week, made a few corrections and then printed it off. That takes ages with my sick little printer but at least it's all done now. I reckon that there's enough stuff now in the pipeline for three months, which is just as well.

I've also been inundated with phone calls again. I don't know what it is, but I'm clearly doing something right. But as a result of all of this, tomorrow I have to go to the printer's, then to Marianne's, then to the radio studios and then round to Cécile's - all before midday. i'll be having my work cut out to do all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment