Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Well, I'm still here.

Yes, man-flu hasn't claimed me yet.

Mind you I've been having some weird dreams. I've been reading a book on the history of England from 450 to 1066 and in this dream I rewrote the entire book - which was something of an effort. We moved on from there to the station at Wrexham where I was waiting for passengers in a taxi that belonged to the first taxi company I drove for - but it was painted red, not white. I didn't find the passengers I wanted, but I picked up two others and although they came from a working-class area of Wrexham and were women in their early 20s, they had designed a huge underground shopping mall in Montreal.

So having had a relaxing day, I'll be off to sleep in a minute and see what else comes my way. I might even feel a little better in the morning.

1 comment: